Friday, January 22, 2010

Intro

I'm Savannah Leta. I am seventeen years old and a junior at Anderson High School. I'm obsessed with Miley Cyrus. My taste in music goes anywhere from Dave Matthews Band to Jonas Brothers to Gucci Mane to Carrie Underwood- in other words, I like just about every genre of music. My favorite television show is Jersey Shore and my favorite movie is She's The Man. I have a cat named Smokey. I enjoy making art. I have on older sister, Gabby, who's nineteen. She is my backbone, I have no idea what I would do without her. I'm always with my group of five or so best friends. We just like to laugh and have a good time, which is what I plan on doing for the rest of my high school career but I figure I'll buckle down for college. As for which college I want to attend and what I want to major in, the search still continues. All I know is I want to move out in the dorms but stay close to home in order to maintain a good relationship with my family while still being independent.

2 comments: